For you god weirdos....

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

Re: For you god weirdos....

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:47 pm

Ichthus.

I’m going to put this to you very simply.

You derive pleasure with exclusive access. Knowing that you’re there and someone else isn’t.

You’re like almost everyone on earth.

In ‘countless eons’ you’ll figure out that this doesn’t work.

And you’ll spend all your time working to solve it.

That’s what I do.

Your solution is that everything is perfect as it is.

You even think having a friend, no friends or an enemy is a solution to this problem.

You’re stuck.

Because you are a psychopath still. You will be here for a very long time.

If jesus or god were the messiah, I’d already be gone.

The patch didn’t download into me automatically when this was realized... so I’m doing the job. Why? Because no one else is doing it.

In trillions of billions of years, when you realize what I do today... the patch will download into you.

And you’ll leave just like me.

I want you to understand something.

Existence and beings are infinite in magnitude.

The Bible on little planet earth is toilet paper.

I’m also making the patch so you can always come back to a world with other actual beings if that’s your preference.

I already know over the course of infinity that you’ll stop coming back. It’s not my job to command it, even though I know you’ll choose it.

There is no alpha / omega in a cosmic being. Beings are infinite in scope. No first. No last.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:39 pm

_
The perpetual ‘hater’ strikes again.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Ichthus77 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:43 pm

All I want to say for now is that if psychopathy is like ptsd on steroids, then a person who chooses to treat the other as self despite knowing how to take advantage of them is a fricken badass psychopath in a very good way. We have a gut feeling our feeling is effed up & we find a work around in the opposite direction the world pushed us. Doesn’t mean we will ever be totally whole again. But in God’s eyes… does it really matter? Hells no.

“I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I can.“
—Ishmael
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:38 pm

MagsJ wrote:_

Violating the pleasurable exclusive access problem is the only hate crime in existence.

I’m trying to give you your hate filled existence before I leave you all to my realm of actual love.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:48 am

Ecmandu wrote:
MagsJ wrote:_

Violating the pleasurable exclusive access problem is the only hate crime in existence.

I’m trying to give you your hate filled existence before I leave you all to my realm of actual love.

I want to reiterate and add to this.

There is only one hate crime in all existence:

Violating the pleasurable exclusive access problem.

What this means is that you’re enjoying yourself at someone’s expense.

Almost all 8 billion humans fall in this category.

For me to not have to return here and stay in my heaven where I always get everything I want forever at nobodies expense, I have to patch all existence analog to download my whole patch into your spirit once you realize that realities with more than one actual person always violates this problem; it’s the only hate crime in existence.

I actually have to solve for people like Ichthus and mag to live in hate universes forever should they so choose before I leave.

Ichthus, you and MagsJ are insane.

That makes my job really hard. But the motivation to not be here and be here with your kind (considering we all live forever) ... is greater than your collective insanity can throw at me.

Live in your shithole forever. Not my issue.

What is my issue is that you can’t force anyone to live in it with you two.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:10 pm

Hm. Well. At least it’s resistible.

Sounds like a personal problem, Ec.

Forget about it. Worry about yourself. Focus on today.

Today has plenty to keep you occupied.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:50 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:Hm. Well. At least it’s resistible.

Sounds like a personal problem, Ec.

Forget about it. Worry about yourself. Focus on today.

Today has plenty to keep you occupied.

It’s not just a personal issue. It’s a cosmic issue.

It’s called “capture and conquer”

Men tend to be more visually oriented than women.

When a man gets exclusive access to nudity that others want but don’t have... on the sociopathic spectrum they feel like they beat another person who wants what they had but don’t have access.

It’s like a sports game. The elation of winning at everyone else’s defeat.

Capture and conquer works a lot of different ways that causes resentment.

You could be a woman’s “soul mate”, but she goes to the nude beach everyday and provides capture and conquer to thousands of complete strangers, but you’re excluded for life. That causes resentment.

Sociopaths love that. Empaths don’t. When empaths gets exclusive access, they feel all the pain of those who don’t get exclusive access.

I’m just talking about nudity at first... but it extends to friendships and where you live.

It’s ubiquitous that the way people derive pleasure who are not empaths is deriving pleasure at someone’s loss.

Let’s say the most valuable sexual partner in existence is an asexual.

If you can solve the problem of everyone having sex with that person while that person is an asexual forever... you’ve solved every problem in existence.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:51 pm

oy vey

I totally edited my first version and when I came back I wasn’t logged in and it submitted my old version when I logged in. I went a different direction. Trying this again.

- visually appealing
- desired by many
- exclusive access
- asexual sexual partner all can see

You’re going to want a fern with a transparent fence around it. Boom. Next problem. We make a good team.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:19 pm

I have done stupid stuff. I always do it a little different every time so I feel like I learn from my mistakes.

Seriously, though. I’m not confessing everything I’ve done. I’m just trying to help you solve a potentially cosmic problem.

I have a vague memory of a nude beach (never been to one) where sexy bodies are/were not required—there is no body shaming. Flabby, wrinkly people and what not. Prolly a big eff-you to the capture/conquer culture. Still wouldn’t go.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:26 pm

That is a pointed cliché.Tru out women how they look at other guys while they're cuddling their own honey, and measure the degree of admiration toward him, and then to feel more self assured or not.

Women are very aware of men's pantoscopic focus on men's features. If not, then they may or may not be involved to levels below the topical.

The sociopath/sympathy requires more awareness.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:54 pm

Meno_,

Are you just saying people (who see) are always comparing external appearances, and know what is appealing about themselves and others? That depends. Some are pretty oblivious they are what society considers “x” because no one ever told them… yet. Or, they lack full development of theory of mind and just assume everyone shares their preferences.

A loophole is to find someone who matches your unique preferences, but… that implies an expectation they will never change. My first version I edited out included preferring God above all. Because all else changes. Fall in love with a brilliant woman, turn around and she has Alzheimers. And a potty mouth. And an embarrassingly huge ego.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:01 am

Ichthus wrote:

“asexual sexual partner all can see”

Ecmandu replies:

You have a total mental block on what I actually said.

An asexual who never has sex that everyone can have sex with at will.

If you solve THAT problem, you’ve solved all problems in existence.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:10 am

A fern totally works. Nothing is stopping you.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:40 am

Ichthus77 wrote:A fern totally works. Nothing is stopping you.

No. Ferns don’t have sex, they have spores, like mushrooms.

Anyways, your comments are getting too desperate, retarded and disingenuous to me.

Fixing all existence in one human life is not a magic wand you can wave in one second.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:37 am

Your hand has sex, but it can’t asexually reproduce. Not even in one second. Not that I know from experience.

I was going for desperate, retarded, disingenuous, and a bad speller. 3 out of 4. So close.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:22 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:Your hand has sex, but it can’t asexually reproduce. Not even in one second. Not that I know from experience.

I was going for desperate, retarded, disingenuous, and a bad speller. 3 out of 4. So close.

You’re also a psychotic troll.

You’ve been intentionally avoiding my salient points.

Sex is not masturbation of self. Sex is not even masturbation of another. Sex is not spores.

Some people want sexual intercourse.

It’s impossible in a world like this without violating the pleasurable exclusive access problem and committing a crime against humanity.

Things that also violate the pleasurable exclusive access problem are nudity and masturbation and sex.

That is most true of sex. However, nudity itself has exceptions because there are opposing sexual orientations.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:50 pm

We’re not talking about sex, are we?

I totally thought we were talking about sign language.

Now I’m confused.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:22 pm

Agreed. But even more to the point, signs evaporating into images.

Simulations frim stimulated perceptions of boundaries between contours.

Within those contours the images firm the essentially fixed sources of appeal that can not differentiate substances of what is signified as matter, body, idea, idea of mind, mindless preoccupation, mindfulness, mindless search for pleasure through search fir alternate objects/ bodies, etc.

Pleasure is open ended and irrational while simulation al NY stimulating primary images.

Sex is all around , an orgasm can be achieved voluntarily or, brought about by seminal images derived through and from the in it's self or through other minded body/ souls.

But basically it derives from multiplex imagery.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:30 pm

The big question in this thread is whether god or Jesus exist as anything resembling an exemplar.

When I attack the idea that they are not exemplars, you always change the goal posts.

I have no problem with that.

Now you’re talking about sign language.

You basically don’t reply to my posts.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:37 pm

There is no credible information about Jesus and sexuality, the assumption that asexuality is a long held objective premise may be shirt sighted, in fact it may be mire of an institutional prejudice on part of organized religion.

Just musing here, not to amuse merely
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:41 pm

Meno_ wrote:There is no credible information about Jesus and sexuality, the assumption that asexuality is a long held objective premise may be shirt sighted, in fact it may be mire of an institutional prejudice on part of organized religion.

Just musing here, not to amuse merely

I don’t care meno_

I listed a structural problem that I call “the pleasurable exclusive access problem”

Everyone knows that everyone is violating it, and that’s unacceptable.

It’s not a complicated thing to understand.

Someone experiences pleasure at someone else’s expense.

People can’t handle that information.

Because they can’t sit with it, they don’t even bother trying to change existence structurally.

God and Jesus did not talk about this problem, let alone, fix it.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:50 pm

I have recommended Norm Geisler’s “Chosen but Free” repeatedly, and I do so again. Go forth and multiply it everywhere. He addresses the whole tulip. He is a moderate Calvinist, though he is not accepted by some who claim the form of Calvinism he critiques.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:07 pm

I am very interested in studying categories in terms of exemplar versus prototype as covered in cognitive science and stuff like Kant. Like deep dive. Science AND philosophy. I have breadcrumbs. I need a whole cow.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:10 pm

No Ichthus.

You explain how this book expresses the pleasurable exclusive access problem.

Then explain to me how the Bible expresses it.

I’m not going to read a book when you have the burden of proof to easily describe it in like 2 paragraphs.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:26 pm

John Piper said, “God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in him.” He draws/calls ALL to himself via the hunger for More, and the cross (a demonstration in time of his unchanging, eternal love by loving us as himself, dying in our place so we can forgive self and other likewise), fulfilling the ALL PEOPLES promises in the Law & the Prophets…for every individual/group who seeks reconciliation and satisfaction of that hunger. Alienation dies in the salting fire that restores relationships from the ashes. But none of that alienation (hell) surprises him—he didn’t cause alienation directly, but sustains a space for it, to allow us to freely choose him back (or not).

I’m making a song today. I can’t be bothered with this further when you know how to read.

Ichthus77
ILP Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Religion and Spirituality