Double edged sword

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Re: Double edged sword

Postby Meno_ » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:37 pm

Just expanded the cited triad , was under the assumption of read being that integral and sensible intuitive power : love
Found the diamond of the diagram not included in the body of the diamond strange.

It induced a strangeness of it being outside of it, as it were ...
Can that be attributed to any source within the bible or the book of changes other than the above....it isn't the intrinsic references that I am aiming at not attributed to parables,; but to comparative sources that may infer such?


Not asking for a successively firmed rationale, but the intuitive , grasp of what I can manage to realize as the strange, the miraculous and the mysterious.
Meno_
The Invisible One
 
Posts: 14092
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Double edged sword

Postby Ichthus77 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:43 pm

The whole thing is love. It’s the whole point. Every word, replace it with the word love.

I don’t know where to look… until I do, and after… I will look to The Good.
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

The thoughts/actions in your head should be both eternal and external. If they can’t be both, boot them. Not everyone is willing to part with the internal/external that is not in line with the eternal. That is why we don’t have heaven on earth.

Science: https://youtu.be/90sWAKwZHHE

Wisdom after forgetting, and rediscovering the written record of the forgotten: The only one you’re allowed to plagiarize is the self you no longer are.

Isn’t it “funny” how the religious rulers of Jesus‘ day wanted him crucified, and the secular rulers of our day want to turn him into a mere (at most) philosopher?
User avatar
Ichthus77
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7171
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: S.S. Minnow

Re: Double edged sword

Postby Meno_ » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:59 pm

Ichthus says: "I don’t know where to look… until I do, and after… I will look to The Good."

meno says:until and after , the in between is in visible right?
Blessed who can believe yet not see ( visibility)

In visible is in it's s self

Visible is for itself

Where for it's self ~ is others
Meno_
The Invisible One
 
Posts: 14092
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Double edged sword

Postby Meno_ » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:16 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:The whole thing is love. It’s the whole point. Every word, replace it with the word love.

I don’t know where to look… until I do, and after… I will look to The Good.




Got it, the red is outside the diamond but only appearently out out side or out of it, ....


The center is invisible therefore it is invisible at a very low frequency it really should be outside of the invisible white that and the green binds it in the siameze temple's scheme.
In fact the invisibility or transparency Wittgenstein comments on white , makes red bound by both the invisible white and the visible green.


Sort of...making the intuitive center beyond reasonably visible


Wittgenstein talks of white not being imaginably reflective


Or rather, non imaginable as transparent.
Last edited by Meno_ on Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
The Invisible One
 
Posts: 14092
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Double edged sword

Postby Ichthus77 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:02 pm

There is nothing without the diamond. And you ain’t never gonna see nuthin eva. Hah!

Blessed are those who believe without “seeing”.

Blessed are your eyes because they see, and blessed are your ears because they hear.

I haven’t studied W yet.
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

The thoughts/actions in your head should be both eternal and external. If they can’t be both, boot them. Not everyone is willing to part with the internal/external that is not in line with the eternal. That is why we don’t have heaven on earth.

Science: https://youtu.be/90sWAKwZHHE

Wisdom after forgetting, and rediscovering the written record of the forgotten: The only one you’re allowed to plagiarize is the self you no longer are.

Isn’t it “funny” how the religious rulers of Jesus‘ day wanted him crucified, and the secular rulers of our day want to turn him into a mere (at most) philosopher?
User avatar
Ichthus77
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7171
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: S.S. Minnow

Re: Double edged sword

Postby Meno_ » Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:51 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:There is nothing without the diamond. And you ain’t never gonna see nuthin eva. Hah!

Blessed are those who believe without “seeing”.

Blessed are your eyes because they see, and blessed are your ears because they hear.

I haven’t studied W yet.



I thought I heard You say You are interested in W on color .
Meno_
The Invisible One
 
Posts: 14092
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Double edged sword

Postby Meno_ » Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:53 pm

Meno_ wrote:
Ichthus77 wrote:There is nothing without the diamond. And you ain’t never gonna see nuthin eva. Hah!

Blessed are those who believe without “seeing”.

Blessed are your eyes because they see, and blessed are your ears because they hear.

I haven’t studied W yet.



I thought I heard You say You are interested in W on color .





But maybe I shouldn't have and stuck by Koehler...
Meno_
The Invisible One
 
Posts: 14092
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Double edged sword

Postby Ichthus77 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:08 am

I am interested in W on the color things you’ve been mentioning previously, and as he is relevant to phenomenology (Google).

As for color/yada… the only person I ever knew/thought I was speaking to about *that* apparently passed away last year. (More recently one of my profs asked me two semesters ago if blue could be in two places at once, which bugged me hugely at the time…he sounded like I was supposed to be able to connect dots & make sense out of it.) And it was more his interest, and he was explaining it to me—among other things. I was too young/uneducated at the time to know why he was interested (although…it was a long time ago…maybe I understood back then, but have since forgotten). And it had nothing to do with my mnemonic, which I hadn’t thought about yet. It would be interesting to read our correspondence from back then (if you have access to it…off chance) (and can isolate it from off-topic garbage … to which I hope you don’t have access … and for which I apologize if you do) (not that it’s the only thing for which I have to apologize… guh).
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

The thoughts/actions in your head should be both eternal and external. If they can’t be both, boot them. Not everyone is willing to part with the internal/external that is not in line with the eternal. That is why we don’t have heaven on earth.

Science: https://youtu.be/90sWAKwZHHE

Wisdom after forgetting, and rediscovering the written record of the forgotten: The only one you’re allowed to plagiarize is the self you no longer are.

Isn’t it “funny” how the religious rulers of Jesus‘ day wanted him crucified, and the secular rulers of our day want to turn him into a mere (at most) philosopher?
User avatar
Ichthus77
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7171
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: S.S. Minnow

Re: Double edged sword

Postby Ichthus77 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:10 am

unfortunately Koehler doesn’t ring a bell at this time
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

The thoughts/actions in your head should be both eternal and external. If they can’t be both, boot them. Not everyone is willing to part with the internal/external that is not in line with the eternal. That is why we don’t have heaven on earth.

Science: https://youtu.be/90sWAKwZHHE

Wisdom after forgetting, and rediscovering the written record of the forgotten: The only one you’re allowed to plagiarize is the self you no longer are.

Isn’t it “funny” how the religious rulers of Jesus‘ day wanted him crucified, and the secular rulers of our day want to turn him into a mere (at most) philosopher?
User avatar
Ichthus77
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7171
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: S.S. Minnow

Re: Double edged sword

Postby Meno_ » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:34 am

Ichthus77 wrote:I am interested in W on the color things you’ve been mentioning previously, and as he is relevant to phenomenology (Google).

As for color/yada… the only person I ever knew/thought I was speaking to about *that* apparently passed away last year. (More recently one of my profs asked me two semesters ago if blue could be in two places at once, which bugged me hugely at the time…he sounded like I was supposed to be able to connect dots & make sense out of it.) And it was more his interest, and he was explaining it to me—among other things. I was too young/uneducated at the time to know why he was interested (although…it was a long time ago…maybe I understood back then, but have since forgotten). And it had nothing to do with my mnemonic, which I hadn’t thought about yet. It would be interesting to read our correspondence from back then (if you have access to it…off chance) (and can isolate it from off-topic garbage … to which I hope you don’t have access … and for which I apologize if you do) (not that it’s the only thing for which I have to apologize… guh).




Don't feel put out for most of this IS phenomenal_! But I'll try to dig it up no found date is assured.


PS he asked wrong about the 2 apples.However I remembered someone saying that it s that an apple can't be red and green all over,or something like that
Meno_
The Invisible One
 
Posts: 14092
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Double edged sword

Postby Meno_ » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:53 am

but it appears like a cyclical formed circular orbit when the two intersect at only one point in a three hundred sixty pattern'that instant if there is an absolutely cuncidental state where the two beans meet in an absolute ( to the nth degree)minus one increment thets immesyrable
That coincidence almost nearly out of reach as an absolutlinearity

then there is understanding or it.


It's probably not even a buddhic voided or an eternal something not even some black hole or even a concept of or even en eternally reduced image on a concept ; analogous within" s mirror image except white. ... because a. Transparent white cannot be imagined as other colors do .
It's Eternal White is That which is able to hold things together while apart in just that invisible crack in the universe which is unthinkable unseeable non existent non appearent.


It is therefore not what it isn't, but simply it is what it isn't and is at the same instant.
Since there are infinite number of those instants where two beans meat absolutely straight and connected so, the firm the virtual universe and it "s phenomenological matrix.
Meno_
The Invisible One
 
Posts: 14092
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Double edged sword

Postby Meno_ » Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:46 am

And that is how as Penomal Graffiti so aptly tried to illustrate it that We are in God's mind as God is in ours : through His intermediary Jesus Christ.
Meno_
The Invisible One
 
Posts: 14092
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Double edged sword

Postby Ichthus77 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:28 am

If you have not read the garbage yet, it is def best avoided & worth losing the other stuff. Don’t bother looking.

Apples… I had the smartass THOUGHT that apples can be red or green, not necessarily just red… did I voice it??? Nice trick. Show me how you did it wise guy.
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

The thoughts/actions in your head should be both eternal and external. If they can’t be both, boot them. Not everyone is willing to part with the internal/external that is not in line with the eternal. That is why we don’t have heaven on earth.

Science: https://youtu.be/90sWAKwZHHE

Wisdom after forgetting, and rediscovering the written record of the forgotten: The only one you’re allowed to plagiarize is the self you no longer are.

Isn’t it “funny” how the religious rulers of Jesus‘ day wanted him crucified, and the secular rulers of our day want to turn him into a mere (at most) philosopher?
User avatar
Ichthus77
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7171
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: S.S. Minnow

Re: Double edged sword

Postby MagsJ » Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:47 am

MagsJ wrote:
Re: Double edged sword
Postby MagsJ » Sun 25 Sep, 2022 1:36
_
Lol

Satyr said: “....so they must find a flaw, a weakness, a hint of degeneracy in all.
otherwise the Golden Rule is inapplicable.”


That they do, that they definitely do.

..so how applicable that it is, here.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 25637
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: Double edged sword

Postby Ichthus77 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:29 pm

You can treat the other as self by finding out what they like that is good… and making that happen for them.

There is imperfection everywhere… and? You think God didn’t know it would be like that before it kicked off complete?

I already said elsewhere redemption shows his love never changes, and there’s More to it than mere forgiveness.

Grace. Enjoyment. Love despite circumstances.

We are co-creators.

Yo, Satyr. Take smaller bites ;)
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

The thoughts/actions in your head should be both eternal and external. If they can’t be both, boot them. Not everyone is willing to part with the internal/external that is not in line with the eternal. That is why we don’t have heaven on earth.

Science: https://youtu.be/90sWAKwZHHE

Wisdom after forgetting, and rediscovering the written record of the forgotten: The only one you’re allowed to plagiarize is the self you no longer are.

Isn’t it “funny” how the religious rulers of Jesus‘ day wanted him crucified, and the secular rulers of our day want to turn him into a mere (at most) philosopher?
User avatar
Ichthus77
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7171
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: S.S. Minnow

Re: Double edged sword

Postby MagsJ » Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:22 pm

MagsJ wrote:
MagsJ wrote:
Re: Double edged sword
Postby MagsJ » Sun 25 Sep, 2022 1:36
_
Lol

Satyr said: “....so they must find a flaw, a weakness, a hint of degeneracy in all.
otherwise the Golden Rule is inapplicable.”


..does that ^^^ mean they’ll stop/stop talking down to other adults! :-k

Rhetorical.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 25637
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: Double edged sword

Postby Ichthus77 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:35 pm

Maybe?

Rhetorical.
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

The thoughts/actions in your head should be both eternal and external. If they can’t be both, boot them. Not everyone is willing to part with the internal/external that is not in line with the eternal. That is why we don’t have heaven on earth.

Science: https://youtu.be/90sWAKwZHHE

Wisdom after forgetting, and rediscovering the written record of the forgotten: The only one you’re allowed to plagiarize is the self you no longer are.

Isn’t it “funny” how the religious rulers of Jesus‘ day wanted him crucified, and the secular rulers of our day want to turn him into a mere (at most) philosopher?
User avatar
Ichthus77
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7171
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: S.S. Minnow

Re: Double edged sword

Postby Meno_ » Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:02 pm

All 'individual' consciousness are commensurate with the degree to absolute connectedness , where a 50/50 breaking point becomes evident to which way belief can commence from. Based on the premise that every body is related ., One way or the other.
Meno_
The Invisible One
 
Posts: 14092
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Double edged sword

Postby Meno_ » Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:08 pm

Meno_ wrote:All 'individual' consciousness are commensurate with the degree to absolute connectedness , where a 50/50 breaking point becomes evident to which way belief can commence from. Based on the premise that every body is related ., One way or the other.



No magic trick only probable propositions to augment the second arguable contradictions

Watch for W's third criteria.


Without recall it is the insurmountable distinction between sense and non sense......but will seek to clarify by inference rather than by reference
Meno_
The Invisible One
 
Posts: 14092
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Double edged sword

Postby Ichthus77 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:08 pm

What are your conditions to drop the weird way of speaking? I’ve seen moments of clarity from you - why few?
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

The thoughts/actions in your head should be both eternal and external. If they can’t be both, boot them. Not everyone is willing to part with the internal/external that is not in line with the eternal. That is why we don’t have heaven on earth.

Science: https://youtu.be/90sWAKwZHHE

Wisdom after forgetting, and rediscovering the written record of the forgotten: The only one you’re allowed to plagiarize is the self you no longer are.

Isn’t it “funny” how the religious rulers of Jesus‘ day wanted him crucified, and the secular rulers of our day want to turn him into a mere (at most) philosopher?
User avatar
Ichthus77
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7171
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: S.S. Minnow

Re: Double edged sword

Postby Meno_ » Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:40 am

First let me rephrase the above:



meno says: "All 'individual' consciousness are commensurate with the degree to absolute connectedness , where a 50/50 breaking point becomes evident to which way belief can commence from. Based on the premise that every body is related ., One way or the other."


This put another way:

Consciousness as is talked about is never singular , it is a collection of individual phenomenal apprehensions which are connected in what is designated as the sub conscious

We can not understand it,in a conscious state it doesn't make sense to try to understand it sensibly.


In the non conscious state,,at times such connections become sensible through dreams, unexplained phenomenon,mystical experiences and such

Communication may be nonsensical and I quite Wittgenstein: "

― Ludwig Wittgenstein

"Don’t for heaven’s sake, be afraid of talking nonsense! But you must pay attention to your nonsense".



I am still indebted to You in referring to Your comment: that You would've interested in his ideas on color.

Correspondence need not comprise as a jigsaw puzzle ,but it times it utilizes facts which are current and conscious in the memory, as others have been relegated to some unconscious level


I believe the unconscious is also multi layered with some memories very deeply embedded, and that is the modus operans behind the growth of AI , some signal coming through the unknown depths to build memory more suitable to this sudden progression of lessening of generalities concurrent with the increased number of appearently unrelated facts.

As to Your question, there are no conditions that can guarantee the cutting of the sensible from that ofthenon sensible,it is as if though , both carry patent and latently manifested meaning.

I suggest an attempt to focus on the patent then see some relevance to some latency, where some of which are merely stream that the unconscious attempt to follow in pursuit of the sensible.
Meno_
The Invisible One
 
Posts: 14092
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Double edged sword

Postby Ichthus77 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:27 am

Musk said the thing about nonsense… cuz studying W?

Anyway.

Latent … invisible/intelligible. Patent … as obv as an open letter.

Hows abouts some scriptura?

Matthew 6:33
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

The thoughts/actions in your head should be both eternal and external. If they can’t be both, boot them. Not everyone is willing to part with the internal/external that is not in line with the eternal. That is why we don’t have heaven on earth.

Science: https://youtu.be/90sWAKwZHHE

Wisdom after forgetting, and rediscovering the written record of the forgotten: The only one you’re allowed to plagiarize is the self you no longer are.

Isn’t it “funny” how the religious rulers of Jesus‘ day wanted him crucified, and the secular rulers of our day want to turn him into a mere (at most) philosopher?
User avatar
Ichthus77
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7171
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: S.S. Minnow

Re: Double edged sword

Postby Meno_ » Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:53 am

Yes, of course, and the number who are willing and able to take up the cross, included the forgiveness of those who are not merely reluctant.


And then You have to be shrewd but innocent it once, which is doable only with a intercession, and intercession of levels of triads , perhaps only revealed by not merely a profession of faith, but an act of total forgiveness of any transgressor, even at an unacceptable cost?

No, there are some barriers no one can cross over, and the sacrificial lamb is not of others at the cost of even a revelation.


If you can understand that, then You know how Judas was forgiven

We are not witnessed,Christ knows that by the living blood of His own sacrafice.

If understand Matthew are all.
Meno_
The Invisible One
 
Posts: 14092
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Double edged sword

Postby Ichthus77 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:58 am

I listened to The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis tonight. Glad I did.
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

The thoughts/actions in your head should be both eternal and external. If they can’t be both, boot them. Not everyone is willing to part with the internal/external that is not in line with the eternal. That is why we don’t have heaven on earth.

Science: https://youtu.be/90sWAKwZHHE

Wisdom after forgetting, and rediscovering the written record of the forgotten: The only one you’re allowed to plagiarize is the self you no longer are.

Isn’t it “funny” how the religious rulers of Jesus‘ day wanted him crucified, and the secular rulers of our day want to turn him into a mere (at most) philosopher?
User avatar
Ichthus77
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7171
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: S.S. Minnow

Re: Double edged sword

Postby Meno_ » Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:13 am

Ichthus77 wrote:I listened to The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis tonight. Glad I did.




Thanks for that want to read him as well.....



2 Corinthians 13:4

For indeed He was crucified because of weakness, yet He lives because of the power of God. For we also are weak in Him, yet we will live with Him because of the power of God directed toward you.

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/The-Cross
Meno_
The Invisible One
 
Posts: 14092
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

PreviousNext

Return to Meta



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron