Let’s Get Reality Sorted

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Re: Let’s Get Reality Sorted

Postby MagsJ » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:15 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Don’t dismiss people out of hand.

Presumption and conjecture.. stop preaching to me, we are here to discuss, not surmise.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 25038
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: Let’s Get Reality Sorted

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:13 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Don’t dismiss people out of hand.

Presumption and conjecture.. stop preaching to me, we are here to discuss, not surmise.


It’d be nice if you did any of it.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: Let’s Get Reality Sorted

Postby MagsJ » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:27 pm

_
What makes a difference to one person, doesn’t to another, ergo.. subjective feels, but what of objective thinks?
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 25038
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: Let’s Get Reality Sorted

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:48 pm

MagsJ wrote:_
What makes a difference to one person, doesn’t to another, ergo.. subjective feels, but what of objective thinks?


You haven’t figured me out yet.

My entire life and spirit is eternally dedicated to giving everyone everything they want forever at the expense of NO being.

I have to think about the entire cosmos every fucking day to solve this.

You know how horrible this cosmos is??

Excuse me if I get short with words sometimes.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: Let’s Get Reality Sorted

Postby MagsJ » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:16 am

Ecmandu wrote:You haven’t figured me out yet.

Is that a requirement? I don’t feel the need to figure others out psychologically, so only the need to communicate with them on the matter at hand at that particular point in time that we are in, as anything prior or post to that is irrelevant.

My entire life and spirit is eternally dedicated to giving everyone everything they want forever at the expense of NO being.

I have to think about the entire cosmos every fucking day to solve this.

You know how horrible this cosmos is??

Excuse me if I get short with words sometimes.

Do you ever think of positive thoughts, or only the thoughts of the worldly task/s that you have set yourself? Sometimes, we just need to go easy on ourselves and lighten our mental load.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 25038
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: Let’s Get Reality Sorted

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:59 am

MagsJ wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:You haven’t figured me out yet.

Is that a requirement? I don’t feel the need to figure others out psychologically, so only the need to communicate with them on the matter at hand at that particular point in time that we are in, as anything prior or post to that is irrelevant.

My entire life and spirit is eternally dedicated to giving everyone everything they want forever at the expense of NO being.

I have to think about the entire cosmos every fucking day to solve this.

You know how horrible this cosmos is??

Excuse me if I get short with words sometimes.

Do you ever think of positive thoughts, or only the thoughts of the worldly task/s that you have set yourself? Sometimes, we just need to go easy on ourselves and lighten our mental load.


Mag,

Empaths don’t have good days if ANY being in existence is having a bad time.

My entire goal as a spirit is to say, “I’m having a good day” and not be lying through my teeth.

Do you understand yet?

The goal is this:

Everyone gets everything they want at the expense of no one - forever.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: Let’s Get Reality Sorted

Postby Motor Daddy » Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:50 am

MagsJ wrote:I have never had a mental illness or been prescribed any medication whatsoever..


:) Just having some fun here so don't take it personally.

It is for someone else to determine if you have a mental illness, not for you to proclaim that you are of sound mind.

If you were to have been EVALUATED by a professional and found to be of sound mind, then you could declare you've been checked and given a clean bill of metal health.

...But until you have verification it's still a question left unanswered. LOL

Not saying you are mentally ill, I haven't read any of your post and don't know you. Just thought I'd impart a little wisdom on someone claiming to be of sound mind.

Ask anyone, most will say they don't have a problem. Yeah, ok. Sure you don't! ;)
User avatar
Motor Daddy
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1692
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:32 pm

Re: Let’s Get Reality Sorted

Postby Sculptor » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:31 am

Ban the kooks, and try to recruit some people that know about and like philosophy.
Ichthus77 loves himself
Sculptor
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2582
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:52 pm

Re: Let’s Get Reality Sorted

Postby MagsJ » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:16 pm

Motor Daddy wrote:
MagsJ wrote:I have never had a mental illness or been prescribed any medication whatsoever..
:) Just having some fun here so don't take it personally.

It is for someone else to determine if you have a mental illness, not for you to proclaim that you are of sound mind.

If you were to have been EVALUATED by a professional and found to be of sound mind, then you could declare you've been checked and given a clean bill of metal health.

...But until you have verification it's still a question left unanswered. LOL

..it is not a question left unanswered. Lol

I take, both my physical and mental health very seriously, and so have regular MOTs.. like what we used to do in the old days.. let’s call it ‘checking-in with the Doc’.

Not saying you are mentally ill, I haven't read any of your post and don't know you. Just thought I'd impart a little wisdom on someone claiming to be of sound mind.

Ask anyone, most will say they don't have a problem. Yeah, ok. Sure you don't! ;)

I’ve read your posts.. I’m enjoying maths-revisited/getting to use my mental.. I guess maths is crucial in the Engineering sector, huh..

This thread wasn’t/isn’t about my/anyone’s mental health.. consider the mention of it mud-flinging, at best.. not something I want re-awakened.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 25038
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: Let’s Get Reality Sorted

Postby Motor Daddy » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:40 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Motor Daddy wrote:
MagsJ wrote:..it is not a question left unanswered. Lol


:)

Pic of the verification or it remains unanswered. :)

About 30 years ago I had a few choice words to say to Family Advocacy about their corrupt ways of letting law enforcement get away with some crap. I got a little loud! :)

They ignored my complaints and chose to mandate me to 10 sessions with a shrink, to have me evaluated. (I'm still pissed!)
The first session was basically filling out forms for the office, of my history.
The second session I sat down with the Doc and had a little chat. I think he needed some sessions after I got done with him. :)
At the end of the visit he told me have a nice day, he doesn't need to see me anymore.

So there's my verification. I was evaluated and even released from the remaining "mandatory" sessions.

Where's your verification. :) ;)
User avatar
Motor Daddy
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1692
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:32 pm

Re: Let’s Get Reality Sorted

Postby MagsJ » Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:13 pm

Motor Daddy wrote:
MagsJ wrote:..it is not a question left unanswered. Lol
Pic of the verification or it remains unanswered. :)

About 30 years ago I had a few choice words to say to Family Advocacy about their corrupt ways of letting law enforcement get away with some crap. I got a little loud! :)

They ignored my complaints and chose to mandate me to 10 sessions with a shrink, to have me evaluated. (I'm still pissed!)
The first session was basically filling out forms for the office, of my history.
The second session I sat down with the Doc and had a little chat. I think he needed some sessions after I got done with him. :)
At the end of the visit he told me have a nice day, he doesn't need to see me anymore.

So there's my verification. I was evaluated and even released from the remaining "mandatory" sessions.

Where's your verification. :) ;)

You’ve assumed a hell of a lot, and based your inquiry around that.. unless there is a reason to evaluate a person, no evaluation takes place. Get it?

I get regular servicing.. and I don’t mean of the sexual kind.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 25038
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: Let’s Get Reality Sorted

Postby Motor Daddy » Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:23 pm

MagsJ wrote:You’ve assumed a hell of a lot, and based your inquiry around that.. unless there is a reason to evaluate a person, no evaluation takes place. Get it?


Did I strike a nerve?

I thought you might have a sense of humor. Guess not. I'm done here.
User avatar
Motor Daddy
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1692
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:32 pm

Re: Let’s Get Reality Sorted

Postby MagsJ » Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:38 pm

Motor Daddy wrote:
MagsJ wrote: unless there is a reason to evaluate a person, no evaluation takes place. Get it?
Did I strike a nerve?

Wishful thinking, that didn’t materialise? I thought my post denoted the opposite of that. :-s

I thought you might have a sense of humor. Guess not. I'm done here.

What a strange exchange to expect a person to have a sense of humour over.. of all my posts, in all of ILP, the person wanted to chortle with me over this one? Odd!
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 25038
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: Let’s Get Reality Sorted

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:13 pm

Mag,

You need to figure out that everything you know and do is wrong.

Start from a blank slate.

Then become sane (as anyone can possibly be)

Mag... you are insane.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: Let’s Get Reality Sorted

Postby MagsJ » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:40 pm

_
MagsJ.. back to ignoring inane twits and their inanities, who constantly bring the tone down with their unwarranted interaction, to suit their inane twisted agenda. Feeling queasy. :-&
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 25038
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: Let’s Get Reality Sorted

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:04 am

MagsJ wrote:_
MagsJ.. back to ignoring inane twits and their inanities, who constantly bring the tone down with their unwarranted interaction, to suit their inane twisted agenda. Feeling queasy. :-&


Mag,

Honestly... fuck you.

My twisted agenda is to make sure that every being in existence gets everything they want forever at the expense of no being forever.

That’s a hard fucking job mag!!!!!!

You have to figure for everyone, including your ignorant cunt shit at me... I have to take your whole fucking burden because you don’t fucking do anything.

It’s still going to work even though you’re a complete fucking cunt.

I took your whole fucking burden.
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Re: Let’s Get Reality Sorted

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:21 am

Mag,

Let’s get very straight here. I resurrected the entire world all of us are living in. I’m the one who did that.

It makes me tear up to think about a being as ignorant as you. It really does.

The only reason I brought us back here is so we can think about it a little more.

I will never be happy with vitriol and ignorance like yours in the world ...

Does that make you feel powerful?
The purpose of life is to give everyone individually what they always want at the expense of no being - forever.

The biggest problem of life is the, “hey, I don’t want this to be happening” problem for everyone.

Welcome to thinking.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Duh. Existence. I'm sure that'd be wrong on SAT's!

Previous

Return to Meta



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron