Petition to ban Sculptor

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Should Sculptor be banned from this forum?

Yes
64%
No
33%
I don't know
3%

Total votes : 33

Re: Petition to ban Sculptor

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:56 pm

Just look at Sculptor's posting history to see what he has "contributed" during his years around here.

Judge for yourselves how much "philosophy" he has achieved.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:26 am

My official policy is never to visit this thread again. If there are people taking positions they don’t hold, including crap like gaslighting or whatever, just to see how people respond to it, and then using it as a joke against people who aren’t faking, that’s pretty stupid. It’s like going to the dentist and them telling you you need a root canal when you don’t even have any cavities.
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Ichthus77 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:57 am

One more thing. I’m not faking. It’s a funny kind of opposite day when you can’t call people out on being fake without being accused of being paranoid because maybe you’re being fake yourself so you suspect everybody else of being fake. Which results in nobody ever calling anybody else out on being fake. And if I have to go out of my way to prove I’m real then that just means I’m fake, right? Hilarious. I’ve read at least one of you say that you don’t keep track and you don’t care if there are any fake people. That’s probably because you’re fake. My brain does it automatically whether I want it to or not. It’s annoying. What’s the point of being fake if you’re loved despite your crap, anyway? Maybe you don’t know that. You oughtta.
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:50 pm

Highest order fakers being the controversy surrounding the sanity of Jesus.

The opinion is divisive, some holding people, others con positions.

The argument that He was demonicallympossesses, in fact He purported to cast out demons was made, and there are passages in John that point this out.

So? Even if this position is suggested and entertained, how could this detract from the sanctity of The Christ?

Fakers then would appear then as defense against incomplete incompetence, arguably a skillful application of an understandable adoption taken against an untenable position of being challenged by absolute evil.

As when He was taken up into the mountain and challenged to withstand the ultimate bribe. Like a preview of Faustian trickery, the trick was release from the bandage from evil by faking the Great Faker into belief that He was after all rejecting All and everything in order to retain His Soul , by rejecting the bargain in the first place.

This was the highest ordered fakers because He knew He had to have a minimum access to material in order to carry on his mission.

The Devil mispercieved this, thinking in terms of All or nothing

Jesus may have been deluded by Evil, but not stupid. He was called for a mission and He lived two thousand years ago.

In a way it was a counter sophistic allusion to bring Sofia into an ontological Nylander with belief that the Evil One could not see, the contradictory interpreted as a fallacious argument.

Who but one with contact with the Highest Source could become aware of such a challenge two thousand years ago?

Gnosis exemplified.

Irenius put his book approval on it later.
Last edited by Meno_ on Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:53 pm

In this way He overcame Evil.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ierrellus » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:14 pm

I decided not to vote to ban Sculptor from ILP and changed my vote accordingly.
"We must love one another or die." W.H.Auden
I admit I'm an asshole. Now, can we get back to the conversation?
From the mad poet of McKinley Ave.
Ierrellus
ILP Legend

Previous

Return to Meta